With Smartwool's Core Spun technology, They have wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly-sourced Merino next to skin. They have added smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing and offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Select colorways feature a more responsible plant-based-dye technique. No matter the season or the activity, this base layer is made for it.
- Our lightest-weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Machine wash warm gentle cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.